Genesis 3:9 NLT
“Then the Lord God called to the man, “Where are you?”
1. God is looking for the weak
1 Corinthians 1:27 GW
“But God chose what the world considers nonsense to put wise people to shame. God chose what the world considers weak to put what is strong to shame.”
2. When we know our weaknesses, God will give us strength.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 NLT
“Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
Philippians 4:13 NLT
“For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.”
3. All we need to do is respond to Him
Isaiah 40:31 NLT
“But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.”
Lifegroup discussion questions & prayer:
1. Which areas in your life do you feel you are weak?
2. Can you share a story of how Jesus helped you in a moment of weakness in your life?
3. Let’s pray for each other in these areas!